We love all things Lake District (it’s where we’re based). Next on our list of favourite things is mindful rewilding. That’s why we’ve combined two of our great loves to create the Free Lake District Themed Mindfulness in Nature Journal.
Inside you’ll find a whole host of practical tips and guidance on nature journalling. For example, we’ll walk you through how to journal in nature with top tips and cheat sheets. We’ll link you to mindfulness in nature videos, give you the research behind the tips. Above all, show how to slow down and get creative.
What’s in the Free Lake District Themed Mindfulness in Nature Journal?
Your journal is packed with:
- Firstly, you’ll get beautiful images of the Lake District
- Secondly, we’ll introduce you to the research behind mindful journalling in nature
- More improtantly, you’ll learn the benefits of mindful journalling outdoors
- Mindfulness in nature journalling practices for you to try, for instance, connecting to your senses
- You’ll get video links to mindfulness in nature
- After that, we’ll provide you with top tips for mindful journalling
- Cheat sheets with 60 second hacks. Mindful journalling for when you’re short on time
- Weekly and monthly planners. We explain the science behind “awareness plans” and how you can improve your experience of mindful journalling in nature
- Finally, a mindful journalling in nature checklist